As part of our work here at Vault, we come across a lot of technology related stories. Vault List is a weekly curation of our favourite stories shared in one place.
This week our stories include the Emoji movie coming to a movie screen near you, an update on once ridiculed internet sensation Rebecca Black and an inquiry if mobile technology is the next big thing in fashion.
- Is wearable technology the next big thing in fashion? The Guardian investigates.
- There is an Emoji movie coming to a big screen near you. Yes, this is real.
- The story of how Kevin Systrom launched Brbn…Or as it’s better known today, Instagram.
- Fiat Chrysler, Chrysler’s parent company, knew of a security flaw in radios installed in more than a million vehicles, but failed to inform federal regulators. This list of vehicles includes a jeep that was hacked recently.
- Once ridiculed online, former internet sensation Rebecca Black aims to pursue a music career on her own terms.
- In preparation for a manned trip to Mars, NASA astronauts will start eating space grown veggies soon.
- According to The Verge, under Lenovo, Motorola is carrying on the spirit of Google, its former parent company.
- Microsoft launches the first translation app for the Apple Watch and Android smartwatches.
If you’ve enjoyed this list and have missed past editions, please find them here.
Image credit: Reuters